THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180935280228

A favorite seller of people on here. Check out his shipping comment at the bottom. If you need additional reasons to dislike the guy.

that dude posts on VLV all the time and can't understand why people pull BS moves on him. like once a week he posts a laundry list of people he has blocked from bidding on his auctions just because of rude messages he gets as a result of the wordings of his listings. dude seems like he has the mentality that he can do or say whatever he wants while making people deal with his ignorance but feels like he shouldnt have to deal with and/or refuses to tolerate anyone else's nonsense

A couple of weeks ago, I bid on a two records (Danzig, Danzig II) that one seller was listing. I really wanted them so I overbid ($82,$110) hoping to get them. But I was out sniped. Okay. Good for that bidder, moving on. But then, today, I see the same seller listing them on Discogs for more than the top bid (that beat my bid). I message him and ask if they are the same. He responds and says they are, that the bidder gave him the run around, so he's relisting them on eBay and Discogs. The Discogs sale allows for "make an offer", so I make one slightly lower than my top bid.

He messages me and asks for my email, so I give him a junk account i use. He messages me and tells me that he needs $200 (My offer was $180)for the pair and I should just Paypal him the money as a gift! W! T! F! No way. I mail him back and say I would never give "a gift" when buying something on the internet and (here's where the gears start turning in my head) he's basing his prices off of a person who didn't pay for their bid. If that person hadn't bid and NOT PAID, I would have won the pair for LESS than $140! Getting suspicious, I check the auctions. All four of the "rare record" auctions that this guy listed were won by the bidder who won my auctions, and ALL are relisted at higher prices!!!! I checked the sellers feedback for a negative review from this "buyer" and didn't see anything.

He messages me saying he knows the value of the records, and will accept $195. take it or leave it. Needless to say I left it. I can think of a few scenarios where the guy could have been screwed buy a lame buyer, but after all the sketchy behavior, I decided I'd let eBay figure it out. Seems to me, the value of an item is what people are willing to pay for it. The search continues...

I don't know if this qualifies as "craziness" but I would have paid that much to have it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sleep-Holy-Mountain-LP-Vinyl-Kreation-High-on-Fire-Om-Neurosis-Stoner-Doom-NM-/180962595326?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a223611fe

Goddamnit. Need to stalk harder.