THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Not vinyl:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-4-Craft-Hyper-Elite-Red-Grey-Basketball-Jersey-Sz-XXL-/171356901856?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item27e5aad1e0

It's a bold strategy mentioning that you're selling something for way more than retail. No mention of the misspelling so I don't know if it's a selling point or they hope no one notices.

After pm'ing him, that first backward pic has been taken down.

And his price is now $90

OMG

this is debatable i admit i noobed out pretty hard one day and spent $100 on a title fight tour press. also, i think swag kids keep their shoes in boxes or hand them on walls or something, no one actualyl wears them to ball/skate with

Yeah it's strictly a fashion thing now. I know guys who wear them to ball but they are the exception to the rule

Someone realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy likes Metallica.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metallica-Black-Album-White-Vinyl-4-Disc-Box-Set-ULTRA-RARE-1-50-/301144654940?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item461d9ec45c

If someone wants to pay that much for my white vinyl copy of that box set I'd sell it immediately!

What's a good price for the Pearl Jam Ten 1991 release? I seen a couple going for around 150 on the Bay

ooof I would hold off. I know it sounds low, but I see them float around for $40-60, even under sometimes. I think since Pearl Jam stuff is so varied in value with some of their mid discography going for exorbitant amounts and the repressed first 3 being varied, sellers try to take advantage of the demand and hope that they can drive up the market value of the OPs. 

If someone wants to pay that much for my white vinyl copy of that box set I'd sell it immediately!

WOW. I remember trying to get one of these from BSM and they were gone instantly. I'll never understand why this and death magnetic had such a low run on colored vinyl. I actually thing this is out of 50 not 150