THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

pretty reasonable considering the musical content is AMAZING.

in other news, i just won a copy of the Wooden Blue Records comp "Back From The Dead, Motherfucker" for a mere $10. i was expecting to be outbid last minute, and for this thing to go for MUCH MUCH more, but it never happened. so lucky me.

jimmy eat world fans will understand.

Reasonable...I guess depending on the person, but that's up there IMO. I bought a used copy for $15 a month back, but wouldn't pay over $20 for it. The wooden blue comp has been selling on ebay for the past 6 months or so (thejeremyyocum seller), I got my copy for $10+shipping. Supposedly it's /500, but that seller has been selling a lot of them or at least relisting it because of sketch buyers. Look at his feedback and look at the listed items, http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=thejeremyyocum&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=3&page=1.

yeah, turns out this jeremy yocum was co-owner of wooden blue, and he found a box of 100 that never sold about 3 years ago. he's been selling them off on ebay one by one.

Not ebay related, but I'm wondering but...

wow okay never mind.

So I'd been wanting to get Isles & Glaciers but the vinyl always goes for $40-$50 on ebay. Hell even the cheapest version of the CD goes for $19.32 on Amazon. Even peeps on this forum have been selling it for $20-$25 when they're strapped for cash.

So I see a random listing on Amazon for the vinyl for $11.99. I snatched it up and see the seller is the Shockhound site. I check on that site and sure enough, they're selling it for $11.99.

My item shipped and all but as I was making this post I check the site and it's gone. Also gone from their amazon. I was gonna ask here if there was a new repress and that's why it's so cheap. So in my mind I got the last one and I am special woot!

Just came here to post this. 3X more than it's ever sold for before and this is the first one I've seen since the repress. Something's strange there...

I predict the seller's zero feedback could scare off some buyers. Could be a chance for someone in the market for it to pick it up cheaper than usual.