OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

it's literally on THIS page.

Yeah, man. Its the huge amount of quoted text in my post at the very top of this page. Something like that should have stood out to you. If you seriously just opened the thread and went straight to the reply function without reading a single word, that's kind of lazy. I know some people make a much bigger deal than its really worth about asking a question that's already been answered in a thread but its pretty sad if you didn't even look at the page you were on. Either way, it doesn't really matter that much. I just thought I'd chime in because I'm lonely and bored.

I paid $100 some odd dollars for an original green copy of Astronaut years ago.  Now that he's selling black versions I think I might actually pick this up.  Especially since there will be a limited edition print coming along with it.

I never did get a copy of Electra 2000 though.  If I can snag that too I'll be the happiest little boy in the whole wide world.