OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

How do we know he won't be checking the sale records from the past spurts against the second and third etc.? And really what are the odds that only the same exact people who scored in previous sales are going to score in the next spurts? I don't think it's gonna happen. There may be some overlap but hopefully, he's checking for that. The same 50 people are not getting these every single time.

Update, Tues., March 5…
I’ll be getting posters this Friday and will then ship out the first batch of sets. Since I do not yet have the first round of items shipped, I don’t want to take any more orders. So give me a minute to get the posters, process the first round, and then I’ll make a bunch more available. In other words, I WILL NOT be taking orders wed. night. Stay tuned. It will all work out. I have next week off from work so hopefully this fiasco/clusterfuck/whatever-you-wanna-call-it will be all wrapped up soon.

Update, Tues., March 5…
By the way, I am going to insist that those who have successfully purchased stay out of subsequent rounds as it relates to specific records. I think we all get it. Ok to order a different record second time around, but I will not, for example, ship a second Electra record to someone who already successfully purchased the same first time around. Let’s all play nice.

• 2 weeks later...

So any updates on this? Been almost a week since these were allegedly shipped out. From the update above I assume they were mailed out last Friday or Saturday. Anyone get this yet or get any tracking notification? I have not.

Yeah I've been waiting for mine checking the mail box every 5 minutes looking of this set or the ones I order from SRC.

Update, Friday, March 15…
Believe it or don’t: I am actually shipping records now! This whole deal is a major process, so please remain patient. I am having to flatten pretty much every single record. Really, really time consuming. But the results make it worth it. The records play great, sound great, and, considering their age, they look great. Jay’s posters are awesome, and, once I finally put the whole thing together, I felt really confident that this is indeed a wonderful piece for our fans. I am double checking each record for playability right before shipping, and so far they all play fine on my Rega turntable.

The entirety of the first round of orders will ship tomorrow through monday. Then I’ll flatten another 100 records and when those are ready I’ll make them available here. So please check back here monday or tuesday for an update. I will, at that time, reveal the next date for taking orders. Much, much thanks to all of you.

Jeez people, it's been what, two weeks? At least try and pretend you have some patience. You can wait forever for a PO, so just pretend that's what we have here.