OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

I'd like another one just to own it, not flip it. 

On one hand I'd like to think that if I don't buy another someone who really wants one will end up with it, but the reality is that most people who buy something like this will probably sell it for tons more.

How is this a reality? The amount of time spent trying to figure out when the next sale will go up to buy simply one of each at a time is not worth flipping, in my opinion. I mean, I could be wrong, but it just seems like too much effort.

How is this a reality? The amount of time spent trying to figure out when the next sale will go up to buy simply one of each at a time is not worth flipping, in my opinion. I mean, I could be wrong, but it just seems like too much effort.

But if you think about it, $35 and a little planning for a potential $200 on eBay IS worth it. Every time.

I just want one for myself. Actually I want two. A black and a green but whatever. I'll take what I can get.

First Electra up on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190815430052

That's the same prick that listed his right after the first ones went up (he then quickly took it down). I was hoping that cocksmokers order would have gotten cancelled. Oh well, maybe someone will keep screwing over his auction.

I got both my copies today. They're pretty much near perfect and I'm beyond happy. 

Well fuckin' a, I guess I was proven wrong. Who the fuck has the time to do this sort of shit? I collect on a purely personal level and it's a bitch and a half to get the majority of records I want. More power to him, I guess, but why not just get a real job?

Edit: Post is referring to flipping these things. Seriously seems like such a waste of time.

Really? I thought I read that he was going to unwarp and reseal all of them and wouldn't know what color it was going to be. I don't remember reading anything about straight up not sending them out.

From the You'd Prefer An Astronaut listing on website's store:

Sorry, but black vinyl only. I know the green ones are cool but only have a few and am keeping those at this point.