Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

To be fair, you either knew about all this stuff in advance (the price, the packaging, record not including bonus tracks etc., the record being 10+ years old..), OR could have asked about it (how it was cut). It's not like anybody lied to you or didn't tell you what you were getting. You've got a significant gripe about the issue with the 7" but besides that.. 

Yep. I agree. I also agree with fair criticism of any product. The 7" issue is a legitimate complaint (the cut might also be...), but the other stuff was out there in the world and well known. The bad thing about a product like this is for the high price if anything is off it can cause some big buyers remorse (I know I've been in that boat a couple times). People shell out the big bucks looking for perfection.

You don't want to ask a pretty girl to marry you only to figure out she's got a mouth full of cavities and terrible body oder. On the upside at least she's actually yours - even with her flaws...and didn't just use the wedding to scam a bunch of money from you. ---That's my RJ analogy.

Sidenote: Is that a new Collective logo you are using as your avatar? I'm not sure I've ever seen it. Look cool.

i thought the 7"s sounded fine

ehh little compressed but not terrible

"time to break up" sounds the worst. "don't tell me that its over" and "what went wrong" both sound fine. i kinda figure the sound quality for the joke tracks doesn't really matter--its not like i really need a hi-fi recording of "fuck a dog" lol.

and the end of the 1st side of red has like a split second of the b-side. SO insignificant.

I think I'm mostly looking forward to listening to "What Went Wrong" so I'm glad it sounds good.

What's going on, is clearly blink fans are fucking retarded. Whether its half a second of a really shit b-side. Or their inability to use a simple word, within a language most have been using since birth, AND misusing since RJ fucked shit up over a year ago.

I honestly don't understand how a simple word(foreword) can be spelt wrong so many countless times. Except to say the intelligence level is far below average

I honestly don't understand how a simple word(foreword) can be spelt wrong so many countless times. Except to say the intelligence level is far below average

SPELT: hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe for livestock feed

The word you are searching for here, friend, is "spelled."

Not unless either of you are Euporean.

Also, just because it is used a lot, doesn't make it correct.

Finally, I'm not a grammar nazi. I just couldn't pass up the irony of someone using the wrong word while calling others idiots for using a different wrong word.

Eh, forward and foreword have two different meanings though. Spelt is accepted as well as shit like alright. You would've been right a few years ago before these words were officially added to the dictionary.

Not unless either of you are Euporean.

Also, just because it is used a lot, doesn't make it correct.

Finally, I'm not a grammar nazi. I just couldn't pass up the irony of someone using the wrong word while calling others idiots for using a different wrong word.

England is in Europe. We speak English. American English is for dullards.