Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

Batman is supposed to look out for Gotham. Gothamites are getting fleeced on this one. Including you, Bruce.

again. a bare bones 180g release of TOYPAJ sold for $21.99+tax at HT (about $23.80+shipping). SRC's price of $45 after the discount minus the original cost of TOYPAJ is $21.20--so that's a little over $7 per 7". i've bought two song 7"s for $7.99+tax at retail (ex: the gaslight anthem '45). i don't understand why everyone is acting like this release is grossly marked up compared to what was available before.

oh, they didn't like my tweets :(

@shopradiocast other fav #TOYPAJ moment was tom's "wtf" face from the rock show video. i still pretend he was reacting to the price of this

@shopradiocast my other favorite #TOYPAJ moment was that time that Shaq covered time to break up #rjtellmehowmyasstastes

@shopradiocast my favorite #TOYPAJ moment was that time RJ told us all to get stoked.

again. a bare bones 180g release of TOYPAJ sold for $21.99+tax at HT (about $23.80+shipping). SRC's price of $45 after the discount minus the original cost of TOYPAJ is $21.20--so that's a little over $7 per 7". i've bought two song 7"s for $7.99+tax at retail (ex: the gaslight anthem '45). i don't understand why everyone is acting like this release is grossly marked up compared to what was available before.

what do you know about reasonable prices? you buy entire skyscrapers just to be ornery.

...rich, stuck up, son of a (gunned down) bitch....

what do you know about reasonable prices? you buy entire skyscrapers just to be ornery.

...rich, stuck up, son of a (gunned down) bitch....

HOLY SHIT.

people didn't have a problem paying $30 for 2 songs on the thrice/manorc split

edit: two songs not four, thanks dorf

That actually illustrates my concern: one excess shouldn't justify another, and as was warned earlier in this thread, this sets a bad precedent.

Some of the complaints are pretty silly; $50 isn't horrifying. But it's certainly well beyond what I can justify, even as a big blink fan.

I just wanted to pop in to tell everyone here that I bought a copy of Explosions In The Sky "Take Care, Take Care, Take Care" from Amoeba - sealed, brand new, for $17.98

It's a pretty elaborate package (not a ton of "black print" so I'm not sure how thick it is), and that price includes profits for the label, the distributor AND the record store.

Just sayin'

I just wanted to pop in to tell everyone here that I bought a copy of Explosions In The Sky "Take Care, Take Care, Take Care" from Amoeba - sealed, brand new, for $17.98

It's a pretty elaborate package (not a ton of "black print" so I'm not sure how thick it is), and that price includes profits for the label, the distributor AND the record store.

Just sayin'

cool?

Just sayin'

Cool story. But the label itself is selling that record for $25 a pop on their webstore. You got it on sale bud. Not to mention they pressed 3000 of that record on colored vinyl alone, which doesn't include all of the ones pressed on standard black. So I assume pressing that many you'd think it would lower the per unit price to about $18, but nope. It sells for $25 retail. Also worth mentioning that I'm sure licensing from a label like Universal for Blink is a pretty penny more than licensing EITS from Temporary Residence LTD. Just sayin.