CONFESSIONS

I'm trying as hard as possible not to be mad at one of my friends but my dad had passed 2 weeks ago and it's been extremely hard for me. It's been a little under a year since he went through chemo, i've tried to reach out and not be super clingy so I spaced it out when I tried to get ahold of him. I really needed some support and he was never there any time I was ever contacted was always through his wife and very rarely him, which he blames on laziness but can't answer simple texts and I only like 5 miles away. I don't want to be bitter but I noticed a pattern last year and it was we'd only hang out if I got in contact with him never the other way. So I get really irked when his wife says something like man we havent heard from you in awhile or why do we have to hear from his brother to get news about you.

i'm not sure what to do.

I got a friggin boner just reading that.

Haha that was great

Fuckin lovin this guy

that was awesome.

^ Best comeback post.

hahaha, GLAD I COULD ENTERTAIN YOU DUDES

I actually took a pic of her squatting at the toilet....what's hilarious is there's a GIANT litterbox behind her, so it looks as if she took the dumps.

I'm trying as hard as possible not to be mad at one of my friends but my dad had passed 2 weeks ago and it's been extremely hard for me. It's been a little under a year since he went through chemo, i've tried to reach out and not be super clingy so I spaced it out when I tried to get ahold of him. I really needed some support and he was never there any time I was ever contacted was always through his wife and very rarely him, which he blames on laziness but can't answer simple texts and I only like 5 miles away. I don't want to be bitter but I noticed a pattern last year and it was we'd only hang out if I got in contact with him never the other way. So I get really irked when his wife says something like man we havent heard from you in awhile or why do we have to hear from his brother to get news about you.

i'm not sure what to do.

I'm so sorry about your father. It really sucks when you feel like nobody is there to support you - especially someone you consider one of your good friends. I suggest telling his wife, since she opened the door on the subject, exactly how you feel about the situation with your friend. It sounds like you did your part of trying to reach out but you never got any kind of response. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

hahaha, GLAD I COULD ENTERTAIN YOU DUDES

I actually took a pic of her squatting at the toilet....what's hilarious is there's a GIANT litterbox behind her, so it looks as if she took the dumps.

Lol.

This probably belongs in the man advice thread, but its here so I have to ask: why do guys insist on sneaking photos of gals on the toilet? It blows my mind haha.

why do guys insist on sneaking photos of gals on the toilet? It blows my mind haha.

I've never heard of this before??!! I lived with a man for a while and he never attempted this. I would be so mad though.

from years of facebook, i feel like it's way more common for girls to snap toilet pics of other girls.

"OMG YOU GUYS SHELLY'S POOPING! #YOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Ok, I am guilty of doing that, Ry.

In middle school.

For some reason though, just from stories I've heard and personal experience, guys seem to have this same idea to take photos of their girls in the bathroom lol.

I've heard other weird things that people's boyfriends try to do that I don't know if I should post about.

I've never heard of this before??!! I lived with a man for a while and he never attempted this. I would be so mad though.

Lol.

This probably belongs in the man advice thread, but its here so I have to ask: why do guys insist on sneaking photos of gals on the toilet? It blows my mind haha.

In retrospect, I gueeesssssss it seeeeems weeeeeird, but I did it for mere laughs because I'm a fun-loving goofball, as she is as well, and so it was for mere laughs to be had the next day! Which I showed her and she busted out laughing, MAINLY bc her butt was hovering over a giant litterbox, and she asked me to send it to her so she could forever look back on it as the day that "MacGruber made me vomit". 

I promise I'm not a creep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZpu_U5gyk4

you’re good just as long as you haven’t done that to every girl you’ve slept with haha. then it would definitely be weird.

haha NO WAY JOSE! 

"Hey...wanna come over and look at my photographic series of roofied girls puking in my toilet, and listen to stories of me banging them?"

Yeah, not my cup of tea, Madie! haha

dooooo it

Ok, but you guys have to promise not to think I'm some kind of weirdo after this, haha.

On multiple occasions, I've heard of guys trying to talk their girlfriends into peeing into the toilet between their girl's legs while they are on the toilet....peeing. I've personally had two of my boyfriends think it would be a good idea to try it out, while my close friend has also had a few of her past boyfriends suggest trying it. Is this a thing?

Ok, but you guys have to promise not to think I'm some kind of weirdo after this, haha.

On multiple occasions, I've heard of guys trying to talk their girlfriends into peeing into the toilet between their girl's legs while they are on the toilet....peeing. I've personally had two of my boyfriends think it would be a good idea to try it out, while my close friend has also had a few of her past boyfriends suggest trying it. Is this a thing?

HOOOOLY... yes, I was just telling my roommate about this legitimately 2 or 3 days ago. she'd never heard of it. my ex tried to do it all the time.... for the record I always said no.

HOOOOLY... yes, I was just telling my roommate about this legitimately 2 or 3 days ago. she'd never heard of it. my ex tried to do it all the time.... for the record I always said no.

This is SO strange! I thought I was such a crazy for telling my friend about my ex always wanting to do that until she said that a few of her exes did the same thing. & then a while later my current boyfriend thought it'd be a brilliant idea and I just could not understand how all guys seem to have a need to accomplish this feat, lol.

I always say no, too, haha.

Wait, what? This is a thing? Kids are licking each others' eyeballs, peeing between each others' legs... I am too goddamned old.