PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

Screw it, I guess Amazon it is. I will say, the versions without the BC and the booklet will quickly go for insane amounts online. At this point I really just wanted to know if the US version has the book at least, but unless in willing to spend the extra $30 it looks like it doesn't matter.

No, neither the US nor the european versions have that booklet, Only the Scandinavian /Swedish edition. And yes, Swedish stores are taking advantage of this, increasing their prices beyond any kind of control: from $30 to $46 in just one week...

the regular version-that is, the amazon version /european versions look like this:

Ghost%20Infestissumam%20Vinyl%20LP.jpg

No, neither the US nor the european versions have that booklet, Only the Scandinavian /Swedish edition. And yes, Swedish stores are taking advantage of this, increasing their prices beyond any kind of control: from $30 to $46 in just one week...

the regular version-that is, the amazon version /european versions look like this:

Ghost%20Infestissumam%20Vinyl%20LP.jpg

Thanks! This settles the issue for me, the import version is too rich for my blood. This one will do. 

It is pretty loud, but I don't think it's unlistenable.

Thanks, I guess I'll keep it, it was only $11 and I do have the vinyl on the way.  I just thought since I got the free download that came with the bundle, buying the CD was a little wasteful.  Another reason is the deluxe CD comes with the 24 page booklet which I assume is the booklet that was included in the vinyl gatefold from Sweden.

Where did you order from?

Also, how does the LP sound. Others have claimed the CD is brick walled to shit, like the Metallica DM.

It sounds great! Haven't heard the CD version so unsure. A few people i've spoke with seem happy with it? 

Ordered the red version from eBay seller "diamonds2vinyl" Very cool people & good communication/shipping.

No, I still have not received the mp3 download email....was that supposed to be a card in the album?

Same here.

I sent them an Email inquiry yesterday, and got a fairly quick reply:

--

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused. I was able to confirm that a link to download the tracks was sent to you via an email. Please check your Junk/Spam to know if it was routed there by mistake.

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct

--

Unfortunately, no download link was in my spam folder, either. I think they forgot about digital pre-orders.

-RD

The bandwagon of hating this band is getting just as strong as the bandwagon of fanboys.  Totally don't get it.  
I definitely thought 'meh' when I first heard Opus but I never thought they were awful.  Just weren't doing enough to keep my attention.  
This release really has gotten me to appreciate them more.  They are basically a gimmick band but do it daaamn well and manage to create an atmosphere, that although unchallenging from a songwriting point of view, is captivating and dark and yeah.  Fuggin epic. 

Same here.

I sent them an Email inquiry yesterday, and got a fairly quick reply:

--

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused. I was able to confirm that a link to download the tracks was sent to you via an email. Please check your Junk/Spam to know if it was routed there by mistake.

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct

--

Unfortunately, no download link was in my spam folder, either. I think they forgot about digital pre-orders.

-RD

I just sent an email too. Nothing in my spam folder either.