Portugal. The Man - Evil Friends

yeah

and wasn't the last album pressed on white?  There hasn't been any info released on the vinyl for this record

Oh for absolutepunk, duh. knew the name looked familiar.

Really looking forward to this, but promised myself I would cut down on record spend until July (excluding RSD of course.)

But, if this is announced as something cool colorwise (not white or black) or a nice 180g I may have to pounce.

• 2 weeks later...

artwork is the same for all vinyl regardless of store. its only exclusive because of a legal issue with the CD cover. Apparently the CD cover too closely resembles something else so they had to change it for the vinyl. The CD is still the original image because they wont be selling as many physical copy CDs as they will vinyl.

artwork is the same for all vinyl regardless of store. its only exclusive because of a legal issue with the CD cover. Apparently the CD cover too closely resembles something else so they had to change it for the vinyl. The CD is still the original image because they wont be selling as many physical copy CDs as they will vinyl.

OKay so preordering through SRC. F $8 shipping

Feel like explaining these legal issues and what the cd cover resembles?

Any plans for overseas release?? I hope they put out some other variants...

Defiance doesn't have permission to do ITMITC or Evil Friends because of them being on Atlantic now. I doubt we will get any more variants. However, there are other Evil Friends heads besides the one that is on the cover of the vinyl, so there could possibly be different versions of the artwork. I believe there are 11 other heads. The wood prints will have all the different versions. The vinyl color will probably stay black though since the band thinks black and white have the best sound.

• 3 weeks later...