For the above poster: I've ordered Cave Singers "No Witch," Regina Spektor "Begin to Hope," & Shearwater "Palo Santo" more than once each and they've cancelled every time.

Also, I ordered Omar Rodriguez-Lopez's "Xenophanes" on 6/13 and it actually shipped today.  Which was a very pleasant surprise.  I'm curious if its the pink variant.  And this is a perfect example of why I'm OK with exploiting the system: I ordered this record expecting BB to cancel it and issue a code.  But I'm happy to have it in my collection, especially for $13.99 shipped.

you guys that are trying to exploit/cheat this system are the literal worst and deserve all the bad karma coming to you. 

Yes, you people are worse than murderers, tax evaders, child molesters, child prostituters, pimps, vandals, poachers, ebezzlers, guys running ponzi schemes, con artists, rapists, kitten killers, hit and runners, gang bangers, arsonists, drug dealers, child abusers, wife abusers, the lady that runs Amy's Bakery, terrorists, the pro-life movement, pirates, Guantanimo, litterers, my ex-girlfriend who never gave back my In Loving Memory... hoodie, animal abusers, Justin Bieber's pants, Darth Vader, guys who wear tight shirts and get bottle service at clubs, thieves, Idi Amin, Hitler, Stalin, drone attacks, gay bashers, and Coldplay. You are worse than all of those and there is a special place in hell for you.

Also, I ordered Omar Rodriguez-Lopez's "Xenophanes" on 6/13 and it actually shipped today.  Which was a very pleasant surprise.  I'm curious if its the pink variant. 

This just arrived and it is the pink version!  It looks and sounds awesome.  According to Discogs, only 2000 were pressed, so I'm surprised BB was able to fill this order.

First time trying this, and just got a $10.00 code for The Offspring - Smash. In total it took under 3 weeks from order date to receiving the code. However, it looks like they took Smash off the website now. Would have been cool to have it, but nice to get $10 nonetheless. win win. I also ordered another backordered album the day after ordering Smash that is still in process and says backordered. Will have to wait and see.

First time trying this, and just got a $10.00 code for The Offspring - Smash. In total it took under 3 weeks from order date to receiving the code. However, it looks like they took Smash off the website now. Would have been cool to have it, but nice to get $10 nonetheless. win win. I also ordered another backordered album the day after ordering Smash that is still in process and says backordered. Will have to wait and see.

Yeah, the Smash one has continually been cancelled for me.  I just keep re-ordering it.  And, it still appears to be available when I just looked it up.

I don't know shit about shit with regards to that Offspring record, but I just stumbled upon this and thought you might be interested:

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=614&cid=313&sid=19

Also, I linked to this store on the previous page.  If you want Smash on vinyl, the colored version is available.