So did anybody end up getting a code yesterday? 

Yes and no. I didn't get a $10 "promotional code" like I had been getting, but I did get a $5 "bonus reward certificate" that I wasn't expecting for any other reason outside of a cancelled order from Monday (and don't believe I earned based on Best Buy purchases/points).

Yes and no. I didn't get a $10 "promotional code" like I had been getting, but I did get a $5 "bonus reward certificate" that I wasn't expecting for any other reason outside of a cancelled order from Monday (and don't believe I earned based on Best Buy purchases/points).

I got this too and it expires in two weeks rather than the usual month of the old promotional codes.

Ha, well I just now got the regular "A Discount Is Enclosed Because Your Recent Order Was Canceled" e-mail with a $5 promotional code that expires in a month. This one is definitely for the order that cancelled on Monday‏ because it contains the same order number. So now I have no idea what/why I got the $5 "bonus reward certficate" for yesterday, since it doesn't contain/reference an order number.

I still haven't gotten any codes for the 2 orders that cancelled on Monday or the one that cancelled yesterday, hoping this changes...haha

edit: As I hit send on this I got an email notification and received codes for both of the orders that were cancelled on Monday and the one cancelled yesterday haha It's weird, they were sent at the exact same time. Also, it's usually like clockwork, cancel email, code the next day, so something has definitely changed within their system (again).

In case the whole "you get orders cancelled if you have too many open" thing is true, I tried ordering a 2 week and a 4 week backordered item in the same order today. Not sure if I'll get codes for both but since they cancel on different dates I'm assuming I will. I'll update in a month when the order is completely done haha

So it looks like all of my go-to's are now "sold out online."  What are people using for codes these days? 

Yeah, almost everyone of my go-tos are gone too.  The only one I've got codes from that is still available for ordering is: XXX [LP]-VINYL

Danny Brown (Rap).

Anyone have others? 

Yeah, almost everyone of my go-tos are gone too.  The only one I've got codes from that is still available for ordering is: XXX [LP]-VINYL

Danny Brown (Rap).

Anyone have others? 

Hard to say. The Cult singles was one of last 2 I had which was getting me codes and it shipped yesterday.

right now I have Venom -Welcome to Hell Limited. But it is set up to cancel in 2 weeks and that has not happened. The one I have on order should have canceled a week ago and it still comes up as order in process. I am thinking maybe it is set up 1-2 weeks but really is 3-4 weeks. I will find on Oct 22nd and let you know if it cancels or not.

Like everyone else all my go to ones are either no longer available to order or have shipped all of a sudden.