Official OST and Film Score Thread

Nah, I think a bee-striped one is just cooler than a straight honey color.  And if they're able to pull off any sort of pseudo-reflective finish on the mirror variant then that would be killer too.

Thinking the same thing. I'll bee happy with either but saying "Candyman" into a mirrorish lp then spinning it & having him come would bee awesome.

I bought the Candyman from Barker since they at least had a pic of the LP up...I would have gone with the cheaper version if they would have at least had an image up....Super excited I scored a copy and this site drains my wallet quick. I just happened to click on this thread and the next thing I know I have page monitor running while cleaning my vinyl.......It will be nice to actually listen to the music since Ive spent two months going thru the entire stacks cleaning on the RCM I bought.....new rig will be here next week and hopefully it will all be clean by then!

Now to spin some tunes....

Nah, I think a bee-striped one is just cooler than a straight honey color.  And if they're able to pull off any sort of pseudo-reflective finish on the mirror variant then that would be killer too.

I tried to message LITA to confirm that the "deluxe" entailed one of the colors, but got no response. The bee-striped or mirror sounds cooler than honey, but just slightly less limited, so meh. I just hope that the mirror one isn't a marble gray, lol.

I tried to message LITA to confirm that the "deluxe" entailed one of the colors, but got no response. The bee-striped or mirror sounds cooler than honey, but just slightly less limited, so meh. I just hope that the mirror one isn't a marble gray, lol.

My fear as well is mirror= marble gray... Stoked to see some pics of it.

Dammit. I want that just for the Ryan Gosling song. I love that scene.

By gripper, I believe you mean flipper. ;)

Well actually I was cleaning vinyl all day on my RCM and didn't want to sit at my Mac hitting Command-R so this came in handy. It went off twice and once was some bug fix and the 2nd was the album going up. Soooo it let me clean away while waiting instead of wasting time. Of course I'm sure flippers have been using it for days but it was nice to learn about it on these boards.

Utopia OST went up on New On Vinyl. Its quite the hit to the wallet, but I really couldn't resist. After I made the purchase it said it was sold out but maybe they will put some more back in stock. Black copies should go up soon, I would imagine.

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-utopia-serie-1-ltd.html