PO: The National "trouble will find me"

cant say I didnt see this coming! I will say when its an album you really want, delays are tough, when the deluxe is delayed but not the standard! Its painful seeing this in all the record stores and not having it! lol (otherwise delays never bother me much!)

Unless in this deluxe vs standard situation! Thank God Sigur Ros deluxe was not delayed and even came early! 

The delay on this box set is KILLING me. It's gonna be worth it tho.

BTW, I haven't been on the board in a while... But all the pics I posted above are the Euro presses. A seller on Discogs had all three of them sealed for slightly-higher-than-American prices so I couldn't pass them up. I wasn't able to score the U.S. purple version of High Violet, but this one has:

a) A really nice heavy vinyl sleeve (with flap) for storage

B) No numbering

c) Lighter colored vinyl, as someone already pointed out. Which I personally love.

The delay on this box set is KILLING me. It's gonna be worth it tho.

BTW, I haven't been on the board in a while... But all the pics I posted above are the Euro presses. A seller on Discogs had all three of them sealed for slightly-higher-than-American prices so I couldn't pass them up. I wasn't able to score the U.S. purple version of High Violet, but this one has:

a) A really nice heavy vinyl sleeve (with flap) for storage

B) No numbering

c) Lighter colored vinyl, as someone already pointed out. Which I personally love.

I just ordered all three from Siren Disc and they arrived today - they are indeed the Euro presses and I'm loving the lighter colored vinyl and sleeve that came with High Violet. Prices were great, too: 26.95 for Alligator and Boxer, 29.95 for High Violet. Plus only 2.95 shipping total for all of them.

i'm a fairly big s.r. fan, but haven't gotten around to listening to their new album yet either - wasn't too impressed on first listen of that single (music video with yellow coloring)

TWFM is fairly high, if not #1 here are my others:

Kurt Vile

Small Black

Oh Thee Seas

The Strokes

My Bloody Valentine

Bass Drum of Death

• 3 weeks later...

i'm a fairly big s.r. fan, but haven't gotten around to listening to their new album yet either - wasn't too impressed on first listen of that single (music video with yellow coloring)

TWFM is fairly high, if not #1 here are my others:

Kurt Vile

Small Black

Oh Thee Seas

The Strokes

My Bloody Valentine

Bass Drum of Death

Strokes pisses me off. Except for the "asshole drives a Lotus" song.