What Vinyl Boxset would like to see Happening?

• 2 weeks later...

Cloud Cult's complete collection...the quadruple C!

I've wanted to see vinyl releases for years, but they think vinyl is environmentally unsafe and refuse to release anything in this format (like plastic cds are healthier or something). I even linked them a plant that does recycled vinyl and recycled paper sleeves and no response

I'd like to see a Goldfrapp set, their vinyl packaging, and sound quality is always top notch. So I would expect a boxset to be a must buy, not to mention originals of the first 4 are expensive.

Also really want to see a Bob Dylan bootleg series of the "Blood On The Tracks" era

My other big hope is to see Adeline records, take a stab at the Donnas catalog and include all the special extras like the calendar. I just don't see this happening without a reunion tour or some other kind of hype they have been too long out of the spotlight.

My understanding is that he is a vinyl guy as well. If he hasn't reissued his stuff I'd imagine that there is some kind of rights issue somewhere.

That's the way I rationalize most albums that haven't been repressed.

His catalog is divided between Geffen, Interscope, and Capitol, so I imagine that's the problem.

I can see that stopping a box set, sure, but why is that preventing individual releases?