[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

500 copies in two nights? sweet baby jesus the hype is strong with this band.

They definitely lasted more than two nights. I grabbed my copy after the initial shows that they were selling them at (the two shows in Southern California). They had them at the last two Bay Area shows I went to (Sept 27 and 29 in San Jose and Santa Cruz). I wouldn't doubt that they are gone now because they have played a fuckton of shows since then, but they didn't move 500 records in two nights.

the band isnt selling the "raider nation" tour pressing still are they? i am seeing them with btbam here in reno and would be pumped to pick that up.

I asked the guy who was doing merch at the show in SLC which variant they were selling. He said the copies they had were the pink/yellow with the raider nation copies "randomly mixed in". I don't know if this helps.

friend went to their show in boston last night, they told him they were sold out of tour presses when he went to the table right away. dunno what that means for the rest of the tour - they coulda just sold out of the ones they wanted to sell that night or they just may be all gone.

when i bought mine in long island it was during btbam's set. I'd say their was atleast 30-40 in the pile then

same, i ran over and grabbed one because i saw your post...deafheaven killed by the way...didn't know how their live show was going to translate and they completely surpassed expectations for me

anyway, i was trying to find out from the merch guy if they were all definitely tour variants...he didn't seem to know much about the copies other than they were "the black spot" ones...said they were randomly inserted into the current retail press but that there were more tours and only a few retails...i would have gotten a few of these for the boards but didn't want to get stuck with extra copies of the current press since it wasn't a guarantee

maybe these tour copies are just hanging out in new york and not actually with them at all shows?

At the VT stop last night there was no Silver & Black. They were labeled with stickers saying "Baby Pink & Piss Yellow". If you picked one up at the NY stop did the sticker say Silver & Black? That would clear everything up. 

Maybe they save the fancy variant for you flatlander, city-slicker types. I wouldn't get my hopes up for those of you going to future dates. 

Show was good though, which I suppose is what really counts!

Also tried to the tour press and didn't get one at the Boston show, no worries though, Deafheaven sounded unreal and I really dig the Baby Pink/Piss Yellow variant, will just have to keep trying for one of those splatter variants....

BTBAM was also pretty tight even with all the awful Parallax songs. I just wish this band would do an Alaska or Silent Circus tour like nothing else at this point. 

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster