[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

So just the A is die-cut?  Interesting.

In case anyone's out of the loop, the title track was supposed to debut today, but was pushed back a week.  But the band did say Soon, regarding pre-orders.

they'll probably launch the song and pre-order at the same time next week, that's my guess at least.  title track might me my favorite on the album

I gotta say that I'm pretty stoked on the SF date of that tour. Bottom Of The Hill is an awesome venue to see these two bands!

Agreed. I've seen some great shows there like Bad Religion, Murder City Devils, Explosions In The Sky,Missing Persons(very strange) etc. This Deafheaven show should be pretty awesome there.

I guess the good news about it taking so long for this PO to go up is that they will be shipping sooner after we pay?

This week, gentlemen. I can feel it in my bones. Being so close to the release date, I wonder if they'll have redeemable, instant downloads... or if they'll make us wait.

^this! I'd love it if they would do "Birds In Row" with this one since it was already played in the club so might as well, right? one can only hope.

Since the PO is getting closer, now I'm also on the wagon of having hopes crushed each time a reply other than "PO time!" is posted. This post included, sorry!

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster