SECULAR HAZE'S FINAL GIVEAWAY

Guest Secular Haze

I have the worst balance for someone who works in a yoga house, my boss loses her composure every time I trip over thin air.

So happy I used this as an example this morning because my boss tripped on the carpet and lost her balance (she's the main yoga teacher.) This time, I was the one losing my composure.

At this late stage of the season, the Barclays Premier League hangs in the balance. Over the final few weeks, composure will be key as each game becomes a must win scenario. Will the trophy be adorned by the (Half Transparent) Blue of Manchester city, or will the (Half Opaque) Red of Livepool line the streets in celebration?  Will it all come down to that final day on the 11th of May? The world will be watching.

Guest Secular Haze

At this late stage of the season, the Barclays Premier League hangs in the balance. Over the final few weeks, composure will be key as each game becomes a must win scenario. Will the trophy be adorned by the (Half Transparent) Blue of Manchester city, or will the (Half Opaque) Red of Livepool line the streets in celebration?  Will it all come down to that final day on the 11th of May? The world will be watching.

tumblr_m6gcetvhPy1r2qvkg.gif

Guest Secular Haze

Today is the 1 Year Anniversary of this thread!  I wanted to thank the community for their involvement and kind words all year long.  I can't tell you how much fun I've had doing this.  Be ready for something special tonight following the announcement of the current giveaway.