Po: Jimmy Eat World - damage

Jimmy Eat World has been phoning it in since Futures.  Including Futures.  Sad sad shit.

Futures is great. Stay On My Side Tonight is great. Chase This Light and Invented are both mixed bags, but with some great tracks on them.

The new album is good. Only one or maybe two tracks I could care less about. Very short record though, which is disappointing. I was hoping for something liked "Disintegration," "23" or "Goodbye Sky Harbor."

This band has lost it. I loved "Chase This Light." I have the peacock tattooed giganticly on my forearm. But "Invented" was awful. "Coffee and Cigarettes" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard. The new song sucks too.

This band is dead to me.

Seriously, give this album a chance. I think you'll be pleased.

I'm actually really excited on the new album. Invented is slowly growing on me, years after its come out, but I've finally come around on it. Funny JEW story: I ran into Jim Adkins in the line for the bathroom at the Pinback show here in AZ and he had to take his beer in the bathroom with him, as one of his buddies with him told me he has some stalkers and is very paranoid about it o.O

I'm actually really excited on the new album. Invented is slowly growing on me, years after its come out, but I've finally come around on it. Funny JEW story: I ran into Jim Adkins in the line for the bathroom at the Pinback show here in AZ and he had to take his beer in the bathroom with him, as one of his buddies with him told me he has some stalkers and is very paranoid about it o.O

Whoa that's creepy.  I've always just assumed that everyone is just super casual around the band in general since they're always seen out among the local music scene out there in Phoenix.

Whoa that's creepy.  I've always just assumed that everyone is just super casual around the band in general since they're always seen out among the local music scene out there in Phoenix.

I think most people are, I see him fairly frequently, but hes just too cute or something that certain girls go all 'Beatles' on him hehe