The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

wish i would have known about this, i would've grabbed one last night.

they were amazing though. opened with 'blank #9' into 'heartbeat in the brain'. i didn't recognize the next two songs. but then it was 'picture of a tree that doesn't look okay' straight into 'you will never go to space' straight into 'the layers of skin we drag around'. and they closed with 'getting sodas' which was absolutely incredible. chills.

Oh son of a bitch. I figured the black and the red copies would be easy enough to find to complete my collection but this tour press bullshit throws a huge wrench in the works.

So yeah, if magically everyone who has already posted in the this thread about it gets one maybe someone could send one my way?

Fuck yeah I was hoping they'd play Getting Sodas. So excited. They probably played Wait...What? as well.

yeah that was the one i was really hoping for. really wanted 'gig life' also but no dice. was beyond pleased though. AGBPOL and IIOI were great as well. football etc. also opened on my date, so that was really cool. they're on CYLS and from houston. good stuff.

Fuck yeah I was hoping they'd play Getting Sodas. So excited. They probably played Wait...What? as well.

It seems like Heartbeat is their standard opener and Sodas their closer. Both songs rule and really work as set bookends.

I've never really cared about complete collections, but something about this album just made me want to try to get one. I figured having the 1st press /100 and the Record Release version would make it pretty easy. 

Gonna try to nab one thursday. IIOI, TWIABP, AGBPOL, YBI!. Gonna be a pretty good time...

if any friends are going to the show with you, you should attempt to hook a brother up.  or explain to the merch dude that theres this really cool dude named john in western canada who is a twiabp collector that cant buy his own copy :))))))))))))))))))))

if any friends are going to the show with you, you should attempt to hook a brother up. or explain to the merch dude that theres this really cool dude named john in western canada who is a twiabp collector that cant buy his own copy :))))))))))))))))))))

I don't have show friends and my mouth never works at merch booths lol

They killed it at my date. The coolest part of that show was when Derrick came up to me and recognized me from past shows that I photographed. Sure we are all a bit upset about the dads pre order but him and his lady are some of the sweetest people I've met.

Other than that mishap I'd say BWM is one of the best labels going right now. Everyone needs to listen to Posture and the Grizzly