The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

I still haven't received my splatter. Is that normal? Should I be concerned?

Dude, believe it or not, we're STILL shipping these things. We think we'll be completely done by Friday, but we'll see. We're shipping hundreds everyday while also trying to stay on top of regular orders — it's been an unreal chaotic last few months but we're almost there.

Any order with a TWIABP "mountain" shirt got delayed because the friggin' printing place just fucking FORGOT to print and order the shirts so we're waiting for them to do that now. If you ordered that shirt with your record, well, that's why you don't have it yet. Always somethin', you guys.

Anybody get any responses yet from top shelf on resolving warped vinyl issues? I sent over a video a week or so ago. Not bitching about how long it's taking just curious if anyone's gotten a response and know what they are doing to fix the issues.

We'll be replacing any records that the USPS damaged in transit. On our dime. Just bare with us for a bit while we deal with getting people their records to begin with — and also, while we assess whether we can send you the same variant or whether we'll have to replace it with a second press instead.

My splatter copy skips like a mother fucker, however I have 4 copies of this record already.  I know my black one plays 100% fine, but its got the wrong a/b sides.  The other two (/300 and /1000 first press) I haven't played yet so I'm not sure.  

My question.  Would it be wrong to email you guys about the splatter copy not playing well, seeing as i have up to 3 other copies of the record that do/might play through fine?  This probably sounds dumb, I'm just not sure what would be the right thing to do, just because unless I can grab a splatter that plays fine, then I'm really just grabbing a free record from you guys, which is no fun.