FREE TEENAGEERIC

He wasn't banned - it was a 30 day suspension. And it wasn't for being a 15 year old. I stuck up for his overtly annoying behavior. He crossed into a realm of poor taste, repeated it after a warning and pissed off a lot of people. I've never seen more reports come in as a Mod than due to Eric's comments. 

You can ask Eric about his feelings when he is back in 27-28 days. In the interim he learned a solid lesson in what constitutes poor taste that he can build off of. Seriously, if he is 15 then it's better to get slapped on a message board than anywhere else in his real life. 

Also, if you have a board that allows users to report posts and members then you need to listen to those reports. The sheer numbers dictated that he'd crossed a line. Most things that are reported are personal, resolved quietly etc - Eric didn't fall into this category and his suspension won't be lifted by me, I stand by it. 

I know he is a real person but he seriously contributed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to these boards and did nothing but annoy and piss off 90% of the people here. His comments about the bombing warranted a ban. While I disagree with the 30 day suspension instead of a ban, I am glad some action actually took place.