Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

I'll go to the record store around 8:30 for a 10am open. If I don't get the box set, it's not the end of the world. As much as I love collecting records and cake, I need to have limits so waiting in line overnight won't happen. I've also been able to get every RSD release I've wanted over the last few years without much searching/waiting/overpaying. 

Fingers crossed that this is mass-released post RSD for all to have.

I'll go to the record store around 8:30 for a 10am open. If I don't get the box set, it's not the end of the world. As much as I love collecting records and cake, I need to have limits so waiting in line overnight won't happen. I've also been able to get every RSD release I've wanted over the last few years without much searching/waiting/overpaying. 

That or they throw it up on the cake site on RSD!

I wish I could do that but bigger city stores have longer lines...this reminds me of being a kid and camping out for movie tickets or concert tickets...its the one time a year I can really relax....I got the email from cake but just don't want to chance it. The unfortunate part is having to wait and listen to a few folk who are just there to turn to eBay with their purchases....I understand the supply/demand of it but for us true collectors it can make things challenging! I was hoping for this last record store day since the lines are shorter on black Friday but oh well.....that day I didn't see anyone else in line until 6am but then it became a impromptu breakfast run and 4 hour discussion on music....time flew by