PO: Palms - S/T (Chino Moreno + ex-Isis members)

Shit. Still got no tracking. Lucky!!!

I ordered pretty much right as they went up and haven't got an update. I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh and fucking LOL at Vacation charging an extra $4 along with their overpriced media mail shipping. They gotta keep the HydraHead spirit alive.

I ordered pretty much right as they went up and haven't got an update. I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh and fucking LOL at Vacation charging an extra $4 along with their overpriced media mail shipping. They gotta keep the HydraHead spirit alive.

Im not worried so much as I just really wanted to have it by Tuesday. I know it was specifically not guaranteed to arrive by release date but I was really hoping to get mine by then especially since some others probably will. I just wanted to be one of the priveledged few. I've been on the edge of my seat for this since it was announced so I'm gonna be annoying about it. 

I was gong to wait until the record was in hand to listen, but I found myself compelled to listen, on repeat, all of last night. I was original disappointed at the lack of heaviness when single tracks were preiewed, but I'll be damned if I can find anything to complain about the album as a whole. Hope this project sticks around and is not just a one-off thing.

I was gong to wait until the record was in hand to listen, but I found myself compelled to listen, on repeat, all of last night. I was original disappointed at the lack of heaviness when single tracks were preiewed, but I'll be damned if I can find anything to complain about the album as a whole. Hope this project sticks around and is not just a one-off thing.

I think the transition from the 2 tracks on the Melvins split (which saw ISIS 'softening' some in their later releases) to Future Warrior is just musically (chords, time sig, tone, etc) perfect...Briilliant, genius and listenable.  All of the album is really flowing for me now, even Tropics.

Now, I have not play it too much ;)