Vinyl at Target

konk

Celestials b/w Inkless (some unreleased version). Shirt's not bad either. Others were Bob Seger, George Thorogood, Billy Idol, Eric Church, and another country one.

Thanks!!! Interesting that the first official 7" from Oceania is at Target. Hey Konk, can you also provide the internal code for the Smashing Pumpkins box? I know that Target doesn't use UPC codes, they have like 6 digit inventory number that they can look up on their portable scanners....it was how I found the Beatles 7" last year, which one Target, had left in the back and never put out.

They were supposed to come out Sunday. However I read that Target can determine when to release it. So that may explain why some people are having issues finding them. I managed to find some really helpful people in target. Using the DCPI no. 012170217 they were able to tell me which other stores received them. I called up one of those stores and they were cool enough to hold one for me.