Touche Amore | New Album | Fall 2013 | Deathwish

Unsure what happened but I've recently fell in love with Touche Amore. Not that I didn't like them the first time I heard, I just thought they were doing the same thing a lot of bands were in the 90's. I just got back from a trip with a friend of mine who played ...to the beat of a dead horse for me with minimal conversation and the songs have been stuck in my head ever since. I'm really excited about their future releases. 

• 2 weeks later...

With this coming up soon, I wonder when the 7" boxset will happen? I'm in the process of splitting my 7" collection because I can't afford to buy multiple copies of the same music anymore. Priorities. I'd love to get one of the 2010 boxsets too! Might part with my RSD TA/LD 7" if I can find one.

• 5 weeks later...

Has there been any info on a pre order date or any hints whatsoever? I really don't want to miss a cool variant.

The album doesn't come out until late September. Do you really want to order something 3 months before it even exists?

I wish that pre-orders didn't exist.  If we have to wait until labels have the records in hand to send to us, why not wait until everything is set and ready to go?  Delays and whatnot just piss off everyone who already ordered.  Maybe that's crazy, but it makes sense to me.

I wish that pre-orders didn't exist.  If we have to wait until labels have the records in hand to send to us, why not wait until everything is set and ready to go?  Delays and whatnot just piss off everyone who already ordered.  Maybe that's crazy, but it makes sense to me.

I'm assuming it has to do with giving the record label a solid financial source to use for the actual production of the record.