New Found Glory - From The Screen To Your Stereo II

very cool. I still need to grab FTSTYS. Not related to FTSTYS2 but, My grandpa was a custodian and brought me home a random cd case, it was mixed with a bunch of rap, and then From The Screen To Your Stereo. Probably just weeks before I first heard of New Found Glory, and that was the EP that really got me into them for good along with Sticks and Stones. Thanks grandpa!

I talked to Chad Gilbert at their first chain reaction live recording show a couple of months ago (before he was electrocuted on stage). I asked about catalyst and coming home. He said catalyst is probably going to be released next year but he didn't know much about coming home. He said he was trying to work on some kind of "pop up" design for the jacket.

I talked to Chad Gilbert at their first chain reaction live recording show a couple of months ago (before he was electrocuted on stage). I asked about catalyst and coming home. He said catalyst is probably going to be released next year but he didn't know much about coming home. He said he was trying to work on some kind of "pop up" design for the jacket.

Very cool. I can see a pop up gatefold kind of deal working out nicely. 

Edit: If I remember correctly, the plan was to have Catalyst come out via 6131. Wonder if that's still the case now.