iOS 7

I am experiencing all kinds of shit with the iOS7.

iMessage is not working.

Not all texts people send me come through.

Any app I open I get that "connect to iTunes for push notifications" pop-up. And prevents me from playing some games.

Can't access my voicemail. Keeps popping to input password (which I can't remember).

It's been mentioned to do a factory reset on the phone itself and then load the newest back-up from iTunes as if it were a new phone.

Thoughts anyone?

I am experiencing all kinds of shit with the iOS7.

iMessage is not working.

Not all texts people send me come through.

Any app I open I get that "connect to iTunes for push notifications" pop-up. And prevents me from playing some games.

Can't access my voicemail. Keeps popping to input password (which I can't remember).

It's been mentioned to do a factory reset on the phone itself and then load the newest back-up from iTunes as if it were a new phone.

Thoughts anyone?

We had a lot of people coming in about imessage yesterday, and we never got a resolution. We have an Apple store I close by, and customers said they didn't have a real answer either. I'm sure it'll be a push update next week

Anyone here recommend apple care? Or should I go through Best Buy? I usually don't get insurance plans because through 3 generations of iphones I've never dropped it or had problems, but unfortunately this year the screen cracked twice on my 4S (once by me, second time a friend dropped it). I usually don't give a shit but now I'm a bit worried about. Or maybe I should just wait around for a decent case? Suggestions?

Applecare for my MacBook Pro was a nightmare. I must have got a dud cause I had so many problems, which still persisted even after they replaced my logic board three times and my hard drive twice. Every time they "fixed" it I had to go 2 weeks without my macbook, which I'm REQUIRED to have for school. 

Eventually I had to go in there and bitch them out for 3 hours in order to just get a new macbook all together. 

Applecare for iPhone is probably a much different story though since there's a lot less that can go wrong. 

People always bitch about the iPhone being overrated, underwhelming, etc. not living up to current andrioids, but this is exactly what they're not experiencing. An iOS that runs so smooth and seemlessly... can't wait to download 7 and play around with it.

Anyone had enough time with it to say how battery life is compared to 6; better, worse, same?

People always bitch about the iPhone being overrated, underwhelming, etc. not living up to current andrioids, but this is exactly what they're not experiencing. An iOS that runs so smooth and seemlessly... can't wait to download 7 and play around with it.

Anyone had enough time with it to say how battery life is compared to 6; better, worse, same?

Battery life seems the same to me so far

I was impressed at first but I'm having a problem with it now. I'm picking up 3G & provider information but i'm not getting any signal what so ever. I can imessage & facetime but can't send normal text's or calls. Anyone know anything about this? I've tried restoring it to factory settings & from icloud as well....