PO: Thrice - Identity Crisis repress?

• 5 weeks later...

this is actually making me laugh now:

Thank you for your recent order! We wanted to let you know that we were informed by our supplier that the street date for the Thrice - Identity Crisis (Colored Vinyl) LP has been pushed back to December 3rd. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Pretty sure amazon, interpunk, src, etc jumped the gun on this one.  My guess is they got wind of the release from the distributor and wanted to capitalize.  Matt always keeps the board posted on their releases, so just keep checking this topic for real info.

Unfortunately this was actually specifically solicited to us by a person at the distributor, we put in an order etc.. before even putting up. I assume the same for the rest. Bummer really and would be good if we could get some solid information to provide everyone.

Unfortunately this was actually specifically solicited to us by a person at the distributor, we put in an order etc.. before even putting up. I assume the same for the rest. Bummer really and would be good if we could get some solid information to provide everyone.

Provide us with info about Finch - Say Hello to Sunshine then. =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interpunk concurs

Thank you for your recent order! We wanted to let you know that we were informed by our supplier that the street date for the Thrice - Identity Crisis (Colored Vinyl) LP has been pushed back to February 11th, 2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.