Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Those all have to be the same person. Those comments are insane. Do they not moderate at all?

Is this your first exposure to Lambgoat? Because, no, it is not moderated. At all. It's always that bad or worse.

I may own a Lambgoat shirt from like 8 years ago. I actually found out about a lot of cool bands from the board way back then. The misogynistic, racist, and homophobic shit got old pretty fast though.

Bummer, everyone just assumes transparent blue is the most limited?

Im looking more forward to the opaque blue tho

The ones that say limited to one per customer should be the most limited.

Sucks man, people are dicks. I'll have to try extra hard to make it to a show now. I'm realising now that us UK people are spoilt with shows, a show that seems far away for me is probably a minimal distance by American standards.

Admittedly, I can't drive though, which sucks.

Finally someone from UK realizes this, kudos to you! I can assure you that UK distances look minimal already by Euro standars. This coming from someone who lives in a country most promoters consider isolated and I am not even from Iceland.

It can be really cheap to travel in UK. Only thing to worry is if it snows muchs cos then that place cannot function at all. I do hope you make it to a show! I would not want anyone to miss out on TA.