Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I hate being me sometimes. I dislike almost everything I hear the first time that I hear it. Like I know it's a good record, and I can see it becoming one of my favorites; but I just got through listening to it for the first time and just can't get into it yet.

That's the way I am with almost everything. Every time I hear a new album I can't stand it. I just have to force myself to listen to it, and then it grows on me the more I listen to it.

Am I making any sense?

Guest Secular Haze

Surprise ending: That one guy starring in that one movie made by the guy that knew that girl asks about pressing information only to find out that they pressed more than one copy of each variant. Confused, he goes into hiding for several years while screaming "that's overkill, man!"

I hate being me sometimes. I dislike almost everything I hear the first time that I hear it. Like I know it's a good record, and I can see it becoming one of my favorites; but I just got through listening to it for the first time and just can't get into it yet.

That's the way I am with almost everything. Every time I hear a new album I can't stand it. I just have to force myself to listen to it, and then it grows on me the more I listen to it.

Am I making any sense?

Yes, actually a lot. This is completely the same way I feel. It's so rare that I like an album with my first listen...it's the same thing with the new TA record, but the more I listen to it the better it get. So yea, I completely get what you're saying here.