Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Living in AZ sucks when it comes to Deathwish orders. Got my confirmation Monday, but it wont be here till next Tuesday. But since that's the release date I cant be too mad. The trans blue looks killer though.

It's not the blazing heat, scorpions, or rattlesnakes... it's the transit time for our records.  

I appreciate this.  

Living in AZ sucks when it comes to Deathwish orders. Got my confirmation Monday, but it wont be here till next Tuesday. But since that's the release date I cant be too mad. The trans blue looks killer though.

At least you're in the states! All us euro folk have to pay more and they take longer.

Count yourself lucky.

At least you're in the states! All us euro folk have to pay more and they take longer.

Count yourself lucky.

The same can be said for us Americans when we have to order from a European label. It's just part of the deal. Costs are higher and arrival time is longer.

So if we ordered the deluxe with a standard, we won't get either until November? I probably should have done separate orders, damn.

No offense, but this has been clarified and re-clarified many times.

You got charged double shipping because they're shipping independently of each other.

So if we ordered the deluxe with a standard, we won't get either until November? I probably should have done separate orders, damn.

They will be shipped seperately. If you ordered a standard with a deluxe you will get the standard now and the deluxe in November. I think the shipping cost for the deluxe was included in the overall cost for the deluxe version,