PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

Guest Secular Haze

I am going to the first night of this tour. Hoping for a chance at the tour press. No Sleep told me that they are likely to limit the number sold at each show and suggested to arrive early.

What happened?

many things have happened. they are just rude. at least jon pretends to be nice to your face, even though its pretty transparent. matt/bailey/erik on the other hand are just dicks. andrew i cant say much about cause ive only talked to him a few times, but the rest are not the nicest fellas. at least to me. 

No Sleep to Canada used to be awesome. Deathwish to Canada was awesome last week. Shipping from the states to Canada is fucking ridiculous, honestly I live an hour from the border and youre telling me its costing me an extra 15 dollars to ship a record an hour further? are you fucking with me? Anyways I still grabbed a haze copy, and will probably keep buying from these labels even though shipping is fucking stupid.

many things have happened. they are just rude. at least jon pretends to be nice to your face, even though its pretty transparent. matt/bailey/erik on the other hand are just dicks. andrew i cant say much about cause ive only talked to him a few times, but the rest are not the nicest fellas. at least to me.

I've found it's best to not speak to band members of bands that you like. The only time it's worked out well for me is with Soupy from TWY. Other than that, I've learned that if I really want to keep liking a bands music, it's best to not get to know them.

Unless you're meeting like Tom Waits or David Bowie or something cause that would fucking rule.

I've found it's best to not speak to band members of bands that you like. The only time it's worked out well for me is with Soupy from TWY. Other than that, I've learned that if I really want to keep liking a bands music, it's best to not get to know them.

Unless you're meeting like Tom Waits or David Bowie or something cause that would fucking rule.

In my opinion there is no way to deny that for the most part getting to know a band or band member changes the perception you have of the music they make.

True. That sucks though. But for some reason I feel like I had the idea that they weren't all that nice based on their stage presence. Sometimes that can be deceiving, but I guess with them that's not the case.

depending on what part of their career you meet them might make a difference too. I met Parker from TSSF over a year ago because he was just standing in the crowd during TWY's set on the glamour kills tour. He was so down to earth and even waited for me to find a pen so he could sign my record.

Point is.. I don't think Parker would do any of the things I just mentioned at this point of his career now, that band has blown up incredibly in the past year or so.

I have also never met B&C even though going to a few shows because they never chill at the merch table or seem to want to meet fans, and that doesn't bother me at all.. that way I don't have to worry about a bad experience haha.

its just you

'Many things have happened' yet you didn't name anything. If you're going to smear their names at least tell your side of it. What happened?