PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

"as this isnt the right place or forum to share my bad experiences."

You're right, it's not. 

"i want to avoid drama and arguing in this topic that is about their new record."

So...you posted something that you knew people would argue with you about in a topic about their new record.

oooooook, last time im gonna talk about this specific thing in this topic. like i said, feel free to PM me if you really want me to break it down why the band were dicks to me.

i shared my opinion that they were dicks, people asked why, i said i didnt want to get into in this topic as its not the topic for it, and dont want this thread to become about why i dont like them as people, and that you can message me if you really want to know.

am i missing something here? 

oooooook, last time im gonna talk about this specific thing in this topic. like i said, feel free to PM me if you really want me to break it down why the band were dicks to me.

i shared my opinion that they were dicks, people asked why, i said i didnt want to get into in this topic as its not the topic for it, and dont want this thread to become about why i dont like them as people, and that you can message me if you really want to know.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

This will be my only post on this topic. But yes, you are missing something. You should have known that making a post saying they are dicks would have caused drama regardless of you saying that people should PM you to get more details on the matter. By simply stating that you feel that they are dicks you unnecessarily derailed the topic of the thread. That's what you're missing.

Anyway, carry on. New song fucking rules.

This will be my only post on this topic. But yes, you are missing something. You should have known that making a post saying they are dicks would have caused drama regardless of you saying that people should PM you to get more details on the matter. By simply stating that you feel that they are dicks you unnecessarily derailed the topic of the thread. That's what you're missing.

Anyway, carry on. New song fucking rules.

Ohhh the things we think we're missing