PO: Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt (Oct 15)

Thats bold. Its still a lower tier album for me. No Code, Yield and Binaural are way better.

I really dislike Brendan O'Briens production since he returned to the fold. Its too shiny and perfect. Not that PJ needs to record on an 8 track in a garage, but give the music some room and a little grit. 

I think there is a great PJ album between this an Backspacer though.

Worst album ever, no guitars, there's not a very great song, and sleeping by myself is really the worst songI ever heard after evacuation. Backspacer is really garage rock album, with some great songs like unthought known and got some

I wouldn't say this is the worst album ever haha. It's not the even the worst Pearl Jam album, bottom tier though. Sleeping By Myself is an Eddie Vedder solo song in case you didn't know. The band rerecorded it for the album. Also how can you say there's no guitars??

I know, sleeping by myself is a beautiful Vedder song, really don't understand why put it on pj album, revisited in a folk style, absolutely dislike. I write garage cause backspacer is played easily, direct, is rock! You can hear some good guitars riff! In Lb I can't hear the rock, too many songs seems to be empty, without a real good feeling. This is my opinion, that's all

It's not out yet..

I should have qualified it. Per my friend the places we hit are usually good for having new releases the Saturday before release. Most of my local stores in Columbus also normally get things in early and they all know I'm a huge PJ fan. None of them have hit me up yet so I'm guessing they don't have it yet. Just curious if this will prove to be an In Utero type situation where it's delayed for a couple of weeks. 

Guest Secular Haze

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by this as well. I see a 10c version and a regular version but both have the same description. I will write them now.