NOW! from DW: MODERN LIFE IS WAR - Fever Hunting

Dark Water is probably my favourite,at least now.
well about the euro hardcore. we have many squats and stuff like that with lives without any ticket,juast free and its very very nice.

Here in greece lately we have good crust/hardcore etc bands but in the 90s we have really really great bands with a network called "network of friends" in all europe with solidarity of bands,all these with very strong anarcho/left wing politics etc... i cant describe this correctly because of my poor engish. haha anyway cheers

Keep an eye / sign up to be notified. Shit comes and goes when we are down at the bottom.

I gotta reorder shirts already... shit is hot like fire.

Thanks Tre. I'm just going to order a copy and hope I can pick up the Mint/Kelly from someone. I've been refreshing to no avail, can't win them all. Thanks for writing back.

Dark Water is probably my favourite,at least now.

well about the euro hardcore. we have many squats and stuff like that with lives without any ticket,juast free and its very very nice.

Here in greece lately we have good crust/hardcore etc bands but in the 90s we have really really great bands with a network called "network of friends" in all europe with solidarity of bands,all these with very strong anarcho/left wing politics etc... i cant describe this correctly because of my poor engish. haha anyway cheers

You guys have More Than Life. I would kill to see them live.

I'm new to MLIW and I've spent some time listening to their older records. I had to let them grow on me a bit, and I like them, but this album just fucking rules! Picked up "Fractures" from Killing The Dream too. September is going to be a fucking amazing month for music! POs flying in from every fucking label! 

Modern Life Is War

Touche Amore

Into It. Over It.

Balance & Composure

The Horrible Crowes

The Flatliners

Rise Against

Nine Inch Nails

Refused

AFI

Against Me!

Chelsea Wolfe

Have mercy on my wallet guys! I'm not forgetting anything right?

They've been posting a live version of each track from the album every week on their Facebook page, but I recommend checking out their earlier full lengths (Waves is my favourite) to get a proper taste (on my mobile so too lazy to link sorry haha)

No worries. Will give them a listen on spotify.