Hot topic buy one get one a dollar

Guest user420

You don't sound like a pretentious turd at all. I really don't mind them excluding records from most sells. Helps with flipping.

I can see where my wording may have confused you. I'm not complaining so much that they have the "nerve" to exculde vinyl from sales, but my complaint is more about them using the "protect the true fan" excuse. They used to sell 50 copies to LazyLabrador and now they're telling us they care about the "true fan?"

The rest of my complaints have nothing to do with the flipping community, so please slow your roll.

Guest user420

$1 records and people still find something to complain about

Stoked on $1 records for sure. More stoked had I not already purchased many of them, but still stoked. I just wish they would arrive in proper lp mailers. It's not wrong to expect your products to arrive undamaged.

Stoked on $1 records for sure. More stoked had I not already purchased many of them, but still stoked. I just wish they would arrive in proper lp mailers. It's not wrong to expect your products to arrive undamaged.

I'm sorry if you got a damaged record from HT. I very rarely hear that complaint from anyone anymore.

Things happen from time to time no matter where you shop but I almost never hear that customers are getting damaged records in the mail from HT

Lately, HT's pack jobs have been insanely good. Super thick oversized boxes, and the record stuck in a thick bubble pocket, packed snug. I think I've received one record with a bent corner from them out of 20+ orders. And even then, it wasn't because they didn't pack it right. It was because USPS is careless.

And for those who complain endlessly about HT having exclusives - you do realize that this helps the independent music industry right? Where would many indie labels be without the cash cow that is Hot Topic? I bet many labels sell more t-shirts through HT than they do in their own web stores.

I understand the mentality behind "hate the corporations," but HT doesn't fall into this category. For me, at least.

Guest user420

I'm sorry if you got a damaged record from HT. I very rarely hear that complaint from anyone anymore.

Things happen from time to time no matter where you shop but I almost never hear that customers are getting damaged records in the mail from HT

multiple. just because they don't go on vc to complain doesn't mean it "almost never" happens

Guest user420

I had an order of 6 records where they all got bent to crap at the corners because they threw three each into a bubble mailer and then threw both bubble mailers into an oversized box. The records had too much room inside to bounce around and the bubble mailers bent them to shit. This happened to me twice within a period of 5-6 months and then I guess they got too many complaints because the last one I got was shipped in a regular mailer. However I also attribute this to the fact that I only ordered 2 lps that time. 

Guest user420

Well this isnt the only place I get customer feedback believe it or not

So when someone returns them in store for being damaged you are automatically notified every time?

19 posts in and you are already the most annoying person here. And change your username. You're giving us stoners a bad name.

Don't feed the troll. This guy is just here cause we pissed him off on eBay. True scumbag.

I grabbed war all the time and TSL early years. Great deals and excellent shipping from Hot Topic.

All of the good ones on this list I already own and wish I had waited on buying now haha.

As far as shipping is concerned, I've only had one record come damaged with a pretty decent bend on the corner of the jacketThey credited me the shipping on it when I called, so that was pretty cool. 

Only thing that I dislike about the vinyl being removed from the hot cash is that you can purchase vinyl to earn hot cash but can't use it on hot cash when it's time to use it.  (I don't think making individual codes is that difficult).  Would be nice if vinyl was included in flash sales but it's not the end of the world.

You'll feel way differently once you stop buying records with your parents money and start using your own. One day junior, one day. Also junior, you should work for the federal government or be a cop when you grow up since you're so worried about flippers and policing what people do with the records that they buy. Last time I checked we lived in a capitalist society.

I'm almost 25 years old and both my parents have passed on. I buy my own records. You are a severely damaged person who might be a little to devoted to your hobby.

$1 records and people still find something to complain about

That's because they're not tr00 punx, right Hipster?

These prices are awesome. Unfortunately for me, I bought them (with my own hard earned money) at full retail from several different hot topic locations, all of which have records properly stacked and in wonderful condition with employees that all were very interested in music. Maybe it's the lack of 420 in my life that is giving hot topic such a good rep? Idk. But hey, jumping on the hate on ht bandwagon is easy and fun, so why not? MAKE THESE RECORDS FIDDY CENTS!