PO: The Early November - The Room's Too Cold (10th Anniversary)

all three variants are still avail for purchase. i swore a few of these colours sold out already. surprised you can still get the /450.

http://merchnow.com/catalogs/the-early-november

Thanks Toki. You're right, the /750 variant was the only still up before. Must be overages or something.

Really happy with how my variant came out although next to no clear but a little white, and stoked to be able to listen to this in a bit.

Ba-nTXVIYAAiL80.jpg

Side note I love this whole starburst trend for colors way better than white or clear with smoke

Mine looks almost the same as yours! My girlfriend said it reminds her of a bowling ball

Really happy with how my variant came out although next to no clear but a little white, and stoked to be able to listen to this in a bit.

Ba-nTXVIYAAiL80.jpg

Side note I love this whole starburst trend for colors way better than white or clear with smoke

That looks awesome. Really hope my white/blue has a decent amount of blue in it.

I got mine in yesterday and it turned out really great. I listened to it first thing this morning. The record sounds really good. The overall look and quality is really nice. Glad to finally have this.

Gave mine a spin for the first time last night and it sounds as good as it looks.  Solid pressing.

This sounds so much better than the OG... But does anyone feel it's a bit quite? Not that it ruins anything because of that fact, but I'm also really drunk and the Cleveland show isn't funny

Absolutely. I was really happy with the packaging when i opened it. Better than most. However when i put it on I noticed the record sounded weird. His vocals are very noticeable however everything else does seem quiet. On the cd the guitars growl and the bass is....well there an everything seems mixed well. With this pressing everything else seems subdued and choked. 

Its not the worst ive heard but im definitely not pleased with it especially for what I paid for it. Whoever mastered and also the person who cut it fucked up for allowing it to sound like this. Im so sick im spending money on new pressings only to be disappointed. 

Cant imagine how bad the first one is lol. I might hit up rise records and see what they have to say. 

Absolutely. I was really happy with the packaging when i opened it. Better than most. However when i put it on I noticed the record sounded weird. His vocals are very noticeable however everything else does seem quiet. On the cd the guitars growl and the bass is....well there an everything seems mixed well. With this pressing everything else seems subdued and choked. 

Its not the worst ive heard but im definitely not pleased with it especially for what I paid for it. Whoever mastered and also the person who cut it fucked up for allowing it to sound like this. Im so sick im spending money on new pressings only to be disappointed. 

Cant imagine how bad the first one is lol. I might hit up rise records and see what they have to say. 

I agree. I thought the mix sounded kinda wacky to me too. When I first put it on, "Ever So Sweet" sounded great, but as soon as it went into "Something That Produces Results" I noticed right away it lacked the punch I expected when it transitions into the song. Everything after that was very subdued. At least I know I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Still, glad to have this and not pay $100 for it, ha!