PO: Samiam - Astray repress

Currently shipping

Available so far in the US via Interpunk

100 on Yellow Vinyl: http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=215766& (SOLD OUT)

Available in the UK/EU via Unless You Try: 

100 on Random Tie-Dye Vinyl: http://unlessyoutryrecords.limitedrun.com/products/519535-samiam-astray-tie-dye-vinyl-import (SOLD OUT!)

EDIT 12/4/13: Looks like these are sold out for now. Please post any other variants available and I will update thread accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing seems to be happening with this on the Unless You Try site... On october 4th they wrote on Unless You Try:

"DETAILS AND PRE-ORDERS FOR BOTH THESE EXCLUSIVE IMPORTS COMING VERY SOON"

I've emailed them twice, no answers...

Doesn't seem to come any news. Do you know anything, Vard?

Nothing seems to be happening with this on the Unless You Try site... On october 4th they wrote on Unless You Try:

"DETAILS AND PRE-ORDERS FOR BOTH THESE EXCLUSIVE IMPORTS COMING VERY SOON"

I've emailed them twice, no answers...

Doesn't seem to come any news. Do you know anything, Vard?

I doubt Var knows anything since I'm pretty sure Hopeless is handling this. I could be (and hope) I'm wrong.

I doubt Var knows anything since I'm pretty sure Hopeless is handling this. I could be (and hope) I'm wrong.

Well, Unless You Try will also have the whatever's got you down reissue, which is a No Idea release... So he might now something.

And, sorry Var, for misspelling your name.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Interpunk is showing the release date as November 26th.  I think it's strange because the version sold directly from Unless You Try Records is not even up for preorder yet.  I have a feeling this release is getting pushed back.  This is the one that I was going to buy.....

http://unlessyoutryrecords.limitedrun.com/products/519535-samiam-astray-tie-dye-vinyl-import

interpunk and UYT each show their  own variant of /100.  Does anyone know how many total are getting pressed?  Will there be a more widely available retail version? (on black, fingers crossed). 

Yeah, not sure there. The Unless You Try website doesn't really go into any detail. They are teaming up with Hopeless on this release so maybe they will release their own variant.

• 2 weeks later...