Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Conan tour update from Facebook...

TOURING LINEUP CHANGE.....
Renata Castagna, of Seattle based smashers SAMOTHRACE, joins us on bass for several (not all) shows this year in the US and Europe while Chris Fielding works away at Skyhammer Studio.
First up for Renata is our US tour in March this year where Renata takes over bass duties for the entirety.
Please give her a warm welcome to the band.
Renata says this "..... I am a big fan of Conan, and the guys are cool as f#ck, I'm looking forward to joining up and bringing down the riff with Jon and Rich".

Mantar's new album is up for preorder

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/shop/item/groups/51000.1.html?article_group_sort_type_handle=rank&custom_keywords=mantar

probably gonna go black.  i just can't justify paying 7 more dollars for the exclusive color.

Awesome. I really enjoyed Death By Burning.

I'll grab a copy an black as well.

Thanks for the Toner Low tip... that postage through the band had me putting off ordering.

Anyone get a copy of the new Mondo Drag yet? Preordered the clear and I see they are already shipping other colors.  Broke down and listened to the three tracks that are streamable and now I can't wait to get this.

Thought people here would appreciate this. Go hastings is doing a 30% offsale with code spinit.

This heavy blanket record is awesome and a steal at 11 bucks and even better with 30% off. They have some other great stuff too.

https://www.gohastings.com/mobileProduct/POPMUSIC/Heavy-Blanket/sku/288298830.uts

So did anyone else spring for the Smoke variant Weedian figure? I needed something completely wasteful to throw some tax return money at and that hit the spot. These Toner Low albums are about to get a little more of that Tax Return money though.

Is love to grab one of those figures...but I can't justify $85 for one to myself, let alone my wife.