PO: RIVAL SCHOOLS - UNITED BY FATE 2xLP

I think United By Fate is Rival Schools' masterpiece.

Both Pedals and Found are great, but United By Fate means so much more to me.

Agreed. Found is great and Pedals has some songs that really mean a lot to me, but United By Fate always has a special place in my heart. Definitely brings me back to a certain time and place in my life and it was really a breakthrough for that genre. 

Agreed. Found is great and Pedals has some songs that really mean a lot to me, but United By Fate always has a special place in my heart. Definitely brings me back to a certain time and place in my life and it was really a breakthrough for that genre.

same applies for me. I saw them with Jimmy Eat World soon after they got back together and long before they released Pedals. They played almost every song of United By Fate and I was the happiest boy in the world that evening.

I can't even count how many times I've listened to this since it came out over 10 years ago (jesus christ), but after spinning it a few times tonight I came to realize how damn heavy the album is haha. Not in the conventional way but man.. some of these riffs. Always cool to hear guitar parts you've never noticed before either.

• 2 weeks later...