Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I hate being "that guy" but I have a question-My local record store is holding the Sublime, Robbin The Hood, pic disc for me. Its 30 dollars. I know 40z is getting repressed sometime and last time it was RTH was pressed along with it, so my question is should I pick the picture disc up now or wait for a *wink,wink* better deal?

Thanks, and sorry for possibly being annoying.

Diehard Sublime fan here.

Unless you're planning on framing the pic discs and putting them on your wall, the pic discs for 40 Oz and Robbin hold little value in my opinion because they only feature select songs from the albums.

You're better off trying to pick up a recent press of Robbin from somewhere online.

On a side note, I wonder if there are any other Sublime vinyl releases planned besides another repress of 40 Oz.

Could have sworn that I saw somewhere that I killed the Prom Queen's Music for the Recently Deceased was getting pressed and released at hot topic but I can't find it on travis's posts. Can anyone confirm if it is getting pressed or not?

I don't remember anyone saying anything about it, but I would love it if it was true.

New Hot Topic Releases Today:

Breaking Bad: Volume 1 | Meth Blue

Silverstein - When Broken Is Easily Fixed | Orange

Hawthorne Heights - The Silence In Black And White | Red

Handguns - Life Lessons - Aqua Blue/Light Blue Swirl

Morrissey - World Peace Is None Of Your Business

Albums That Were Supposed To Go Up Today But Didn't

The Word Alive - Real 

Does anyone know if the Sound of Animals Fighting records have alternative artwork covers? When they were first uploaded to HT they had different artworks but now they are changed to the original artwork.

It's the same covers as the EVR pressings. They are the same exact records/packaging except the color of vinyl is different.