Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Slim but a few stores have them still. I posted a list of stores that still have them in the MCR thread.

Plus there's represses on both coming in a few months.

Represses? Please choose another pressing plant instead of pirates press CZ. I ordered three copies of "Cheers", two of them warped and "funnel-shaped". Two copies of BP, one copy with label not exactly centred, not to mention that these copies are 120gr pressings. :angry:  No chance to work with RTI or PALLAS? :rolleyes:   Frank

Represses? Please choose another pressing plant instead of pirates press CZ. I ordered three copies of "Cheers", two of them warped and "funnel-shaped". Two copies of BP, one copy with label not exactly centred, not to mention that these copies are 120gr pressings. :angry:  No chance to work with RTI or PALLAS? :rolleyes:   Frank

I have zero say in where these get repressed but there werent any issues with the first HT exclusive pressings on either title.

meangirscry.gif

My copy of 3 cheers had a the red vinyl splatter on the label, actually messing up some of the song title listings. Not that big of a deal but definitely noticeable.