Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

19 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

Hey Travis I meant to ask you, have you confirmed what color of the Issues Headspace record you guys are getting is it going to be the Clear With Purple Splatter or the Mustard with Clear And Purple?

This is the mock-up they sent me. They said half clear/half yellow with red splatter

Issuesvinyl_zpskcskw06b.jpg

On 5/15/2016 at 2:44 PM, Derek™ said:

Holy shit.  I take it all back.

It's like a Hot Topic garbo-band dedicated half their efforts to sounding like a Top 40 hit, and the other half to aping a cut-rate djent band.  I'm actually kind of amazed.  Where do you find this stuff, Zay?  And are there actually other people in the world who spend money on this?

Probably the worst song I've ever heard in my life. 

1 hour ago, smowashere said:

Hey Travis,

Do you know the pressing info for the All Time Low Don't Panic: It's Longer Now? I believe the Merchnow pressing was 2000.

I think 2000

19 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

Travis,

Do you have any update on the secret Every Time I Die Represses that have been in the works for the past couple years in secret? Can we get a release date :P

Sorry, it sold out already. Must have missed it.

35 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

Ok neat because Rise Records told me something totally different

Wait I get it now I believe this one is supposed to be the Half Mustard with Clear and Purple. Because Rise Records site isn't showing one with a Red Splatter.

Edited by zayzay480

6 minutes ago, Em3raldWarrior said:

Hey Travis. Any chance of any of A Change of Pace discography getting pressed? I've been begging for years and this year is the 10th anniversary of Prepare the Masses. They're doing a reunion show and writing new music, so it seems like the perfect time!

They're writing new stuff? Dang that throws me back to high school. Loved them. 

Didn't they come back once already and release new stuff? I remember hating it 

Just now, [Banned User] said:

They're writing new stuff? Dang that throws me back to high school. Loved them. 

Didn't they come back once already and release new stuff? I remember hating it 

According to their facebook they're writing new music. Years ago, the original singer left and they went on with a new one. They attempted a comeback a couple years ago with the original singer by doing a kickstarter but didn't make their goal.

18 minutes ago, Em3raldWarrior said:

According to their facebook they're writing new music. Years ago, the original singer left and they went on with a new one. They attempted a comeback a couple years ago with the original singer by doing a kickstarter but didn't make their goal.

They also put out a radio buttrock record before that. 

1 hour ago, Em3raldWarrior said:

Hey Travis. Any chance of any of A Change of Pace discography getting pressed? I've been begging for years and this year is the 10th anniversary of Prepare the Masses. They're doing a reunion show and writing new music, so it seems like the perfect time!

Nothing happening with HT for that

33 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

Hey Travis,

Is the Issues Diamond Dreams EP record on the website a exclusive to hot topic or is it just a portion of the original 1,000 that were pressed?

They only did the one variant, nothing exclusive at HT for that

17 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

With PN releases, check their merchnow. They list all the first variants right when it goes up and it'll tell you where to get them. 

I was going to post this but then I remembered this is a Hot Topic thread. There's no teaching these guys. Even if you somehow get through to one of them another 2 will pop up.  I wonder how many people browsing here still think Hot Topic is a label?

14 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I was going to post this but then I remembered this is a Hot Topic thread. There's no teaching these guys. Even if you somehow get through to one of them another 2 will pop up.  I wonder how many people browsing here still think Hot Topic is a label?

I know their not a label, I saw the Merchnow page but wasn't sure if they would list a HT variant or not. Now I do though, good to know!