Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

1 hour ago, rthursdayx said:

10 Downvotes on the kids first post!? Grow up people. A few posts later someone asks about the Twenty One Pilots Vessel repress which has been asked a million times before if you're gonna be dicks atleast be equal about. 

Nobody has asked about Vessel in a while, but Panic gets asked every week

1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

Finally a question that hasn't been asked a bunch.

I'm probably the only one who even noticed the Death record was on Hot Topic since hardly anyone listens to metal here outside of DEP and Deafheaven, and I don't remember Travis or anyone else mentioning the Death record.

36 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

I'm probably the only one who even noticed the Death record was on Hot Topic since hardly anyone listens to metal here outside of DEP and Deafheaven, and I don't remember Travis or anyone else mentioning the Death record.

I saw on Relapse that it was gonna be on HT but I'm waiting for it to hit local.

13 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

@travis So I noticed there's an exclusive for Death's Scream Bloody Gore, does that mean Hot Topic are gonna do more exclusives with Relapse Records or was this a one time thing?

Possibly could be some other stuff in the future

9 hours ago, Kjm23 said:

Does anyone know or might of heard what the pressing info is for the Hot Topic variant for the new Say Anything album?

/500

2 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

Hey Travis, wasnt Snow White supposed to go up today?

http://www.hottopic.com/product/disney-songs-from-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10702128.html#start=16

14 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

What's the current code?

On 5/26/2016 at 8:31 PM, marc32137 said:

S2MAY30A1 for $30 off $75.

On 5/26/2016 at 8:44 PM, cameronbudde said:

Next step up is $50 off $125 right?

On 5/26/2016 at 8:47 PM, marc32137 said:

Yep, that one's S2MAY50A1.

4 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

Unless I'm missing it, I don't see anyone commenting on the quality of them. Where do they fall on the quality spectrum?

The Bends, OK Computer, and Hail To The Thief are old Parlophone LPs in Capitol jackets. Don't know about the others. XL hasn't officially done their own full press of them since the bought all the old stock. I Think Kid A is just the Capitol one. 

I bought HTTR and it sounds awesome.

Hey Travis, So I just noticed on the website that Hot Topic has the Issues Headspace Variant As clear/yellow/with red splatter. But Rise Records Site has it listed as clear/mustard/purple splatter for you guys? So I assume theoretically this is the same variant but Hot Topic Sees the splatter as red instead of purple?

11 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

Hey Travis, So I just noticed on the website that Hot Topic has the Issues Headspace Variant As clear/yellow/with red splatter. But Rise Records Site has it listed as clear/mustard/purple splatter for you guys? So I assume theoretically this is the same variant but Hot Topic Sees the splatter as red instead of purple?

None of those are actual questions regardless of the question marks. But, yea man you are right. Rise ordered whatever colors, whoever is in charge of coming up with product descriptions at HT saw the record and decided "ok these are these colors" and tagged them to the item. It's the same variant.