Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

24 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Just checking... to me, they seem like a good moneymaker item, so I'd expect a high price still.

6 minutes ago, famousdrumer said:

you can go in to HT and have them order what you want online and have it shipped to the store. still 12$ each

Don't have a store close to me is the problem. Well, at least "worth" the travel for a $12 item.

Not wanting to start a big thing. IF someone happens to be at a HT, for themselves firstly, and IF a copy of Hunchback is there, maybe consider grabbing it for me? I'll pay for your mall food or something...

1 minute ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Just checking... to me, they seem like a good moneymaker item, so I'd expect a high price still.

Don't have a store close to me is the problem. Well, at least "worth" the travel for a $12 item.

Not wanting to start a big thing. IF someone happens to be at a HT, for themselves firstly, and IF a copy of Hunchback is there, maybe consider grabbing it for me? I'll pay for your mall food or something...

I might go tomorrow, but that pends my dad's mood since I can't drive. If they have it I'll grab it for ya.

3 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Are the Disney picture discs included in the sale? If so would someone like to help me out? Just need Hunchback to round off (the so far released) Disney Renaissance Era soundtracks.

Shit, wish you'd have said something when I was there earlier today. If Dom can't I can when I go pick up our order in a week or so

1 hour ago, crash53456 said:

Have you done this? I kinda want to try it out to pick some stuff up cheap. My store has awful stuff left.

My wife and I did it today. She likes the Disney pic discs and got 3 she didn't have and I got the Star Wars pic disc. Ordered and paid for like $52 after tax. Sweet deal! Still have to ship it to store to not pay extra. 

24 minutes ago, RyanSmithers said:

My wife and I did it today. She likes the Disney pic discs and got 3 she didn't have and I got the Star Wars pic disc. Ordered and paid for like $52 after tax. Sweet deal! Still have to ship it to store to not pay extra. 

Just want to make sure, because I'd literally be buying the same thing, what's the process? Just talk to an employee and ask to buy things off their site? And did you have to ask about the price?

6 hours ago, crash53456 said:

Just want to make sure, because I'd literally be buying the same thing, what's the process? Just talk to an employee and ask to buy things off their site? And did you have to ask about the price?

Store I go to knows me and told me about the sale before I saw travis' post. They should know how to order from the website. And yes the $12 works for those too. I bought 10 records for about 120 the other day, waiting for them to come in now. 

12 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

haha I caved for $12. Theres a couple songs I enjoy on the album. Totally not worth $50 though

I think I'm gonna go for the latest Dre record. ~$50 for it is stupid, but I was waiting for it to be under $30 so I'm sold. I'm gonna end up ordering like 15 records and looking like a madman. 

2 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I think I'm gonna go for the latest Dre record. ~$50 for it is stupid, but I was waiting for it to be under $30 so I'm sold. I'm gonna end up ordering like 15 records and looking like a madman. 

I'm hoping this is still going on when I get some more cash. Then I'm totally buying everything else I'll never listen to.

I do want Compton, Straight Out of Compton OST, and a couple others. Will probably get Guns N Roses and Led Zep because it be cool to add them to my collection cheap.

Edited by himynameisShane

6 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

I'm hoping this is still going on when I get some more cash. Then I'm totally buying everything else I'll never listen to.

I do want Compton, Straight Out of Compton OST, and a couple others. Will probably get Guns N Roses and Led Zep because it be cool to add them to my collection cheap.

Yeah dude, I've wanted GNR forever. Self control fuckin sucks. I'd be spending like $400 if I could do what I wanted haha.