Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

On 6/4/2016 at 9:53 AM, travis said:

...exclusive stuff for BMTH vinyl though

Sweet.  My favorite band right now, specifically because of how they destroy a crowd live, but you got me curious what this will be.  To my knowledge they only released That's The Spirit on standard black, and now maybe 5 7" singles from the album.  Drown coming months before the release, then Happy Song, Throne, True Friends, and most recently Follow You.  With different colored variant vinyl presses trending right now, it was puzzling to me that a band of this caliber didn't have 8 different versions when they released the full length.  I like it though, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a new Hot Topic variant.

16 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

travis will HT have an exclusive for the new Boynightout EP Black Dogs? I know sometimes you guys show them love.

Where's the love for this awesome band! Rediculous...you know how hard it was to find Make Yourself Sick on vinyl!? Probably will never see a repress either.

5 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

Where's the love for this awesome band! Rediculous...you know how hard it was to find Make Yourself Sick on vinyl!? Probably will never see a repress either.

I remember when VC was practically giving away copies of Make Yourself Sick. That shit was around forever.

On 6/9/2016 at 4:32 PM, travis said:

Starting now all vinyl at Hot Topic is $12 or less. In stores only.

Thanks for this. I was able to get 2 of the last records my Hot Topic had. I got The Wolverine 2LP OST Pic Disc and the Orphan Black OST Pic Disc. I am really glad I waited to buy these because the total came to around $26 (for both) for a $30 savings. 

Not sure how many people here take advantage of the survey coupon on bottom of their receipts... It gives you an extra $10 off of $40.  This is combinable with their specials. Yes it works for vinyl and yes you can stack it with the $12 vinyl sale.

I use this every time I go in.  The best was when they had buy two get one free and I stacked $75 hot cash  AND STACKED the survey coupon. I think I got twelve records and it was less than $95.