Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

One Fierce Beer Coaster is pretty easy to find right now, but Hooray for Boobies would be awesome.  If you go to the bands webstore, you can preorder their new single, plus they have a bunch of other 7"s and 12" singles.

Damn, I was excited to get it until I see that they only have $11 shipping option.  Which is nearly twice the price of the record...

My life on this forum is a constant struggle between wanting to be Travis and feeling bad for Travis.

If you look at old threads Travis use to actually be an active member in discussions, but now can't comment anywhere without being bombarded by people asking him to repress their favorite pop-punk group. Poor guy.

If you look at old threads Travis use to actually be an active member in discussions, but now can't comment anywhere without being bombarded by people asking him to repress their favorite pop-punk group. Poor guy.

He needs to just make a separate account and not tell anyone it's him. Then he could post from both accounts, 1 for personal, 1 for HT business. Would make life easier I'd think. If he hasn't done it already...

Drove over to my local hot topic to grab pianos become the teeth; girl working the counter looked at me like I had two heads. Took my name and phone number, but said she would be surprised if I got a call because she has never heard of them. LOL.

Needless to say, I ordered it online as soon as I got home and selected the ship to store option. Any idea on how long they generally take to arrive at the store?

Drove over to my local hot topic to grab pianos become the teeth; girl working the counter looked at me like I had two heads. Took my name and phone number, but said she would be surprised if I got a call because she has never heard of them. LOL.

Needless to say, I ordered it online as soon as I got home and selected the ship to store option. Any idea on how long they generally take to arrive at the store?

Hitting up the cashier ehhh? ;)

He needs to just make a separate account and not tell anyone it's him. Then he could post from both accounts, 1 for personal, 1 for HT business. Would make life easier I'd think. If he hasn't done it already...

Surprise twist. Zay Zay is Travis's alter ego.

I haven't had a record ship to the store in a while. Anyone know if HT still emails you when it ships along with the tracking number? If they do, my Coma Witch order hasn't updated in like a week.

I got an email letting me know that it shipped to the store about a day after I placed my order. No tracking number. Still waiting for the email to confirm that it arrived at the store.

I haven't had a record ship to the store in a while. Anyone know if HT still emails you when it ships along with the tracking number? If they do, my Coma Witch order hasn't updated in like a week.

I got an email letting me know that it shipped to the store about a day after I placed my order. No tracking number. Still waiting for the email to confirm that it arrived at the store.

As TrailerParkJesus stated, they definately do email you when it gets to the store, but no tracking number is included. The status gets updated periodically but it does take a while. I recently had Slipknot - The Gray Chapter and Bury Your Dead - Cover Your Tracks shipped to my local store and they sent me an email right when the package arrived. Took about a good two weeks though which was kind of a bummer, but at least I didnt have to pay for shipping!

I've had two orders shipped-to-store for which I did NOT receive an email when it arrived. Seems like it's contingent on an employee at the store checking it in, so it might not always happen. I couldn't even track either order online -- it asked me to call customer service for both. After speaking with someone whom I could hardly understand both times, it turned out the package arrived at the store over a week prior.