Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

Sure. Enjoy your computer speakers.

In any other race, excited for this repress.

Enjoy not having half the vinyl I have for paramore and please quit spreading lies about vinyl you don't even own like the misery business jukebox vinyl in unplayed condition

Guest zayzay87971

Never mind, it shipped this afternoon. I'm going to THE MALL tonight, if they have a copy I'll buy one and sell it to somebody here (not zay tay) at cost!

Lol I knew about this before you even had a clue about this release son

Lol I knew about this before you even had a clue about this release son

You are exactly what is wrong with music fandom these days.  Why do you feel the need to be such an elitist?  If I were to become a Paramore fan tomorrow - or a year from now - I would be just as good a fan as you or anybody else regardless of the amount of years you've been a fan and the size of your record collection.  The issue that this forum has with you is that we see eachother as equals when it comes to music and you just want to come in here and shit on everyone who you feel isn't as big a fan as you are.

Go ahead and be enthusiastic about your favorite band, but don't parade yourself around as if you're better than everyone else and automatically assume that everyone else is a liar and a fake when they try to level with you about maybe, possibly, having the same interests that you do in music.

You are exactly what is wrong with music fandom these days.  Why do you feel the need to be such an elitist?  If I were to become a Paramore fan tomorrow - or a year from now - I would be just as good a fan as you or anybody else regardless of the amount of years you've been a fan and the size of your record collection.  The issue that this forum has with you is that we see eachother as equals when it comes to music and you just want to come in here and shit on everyone who you feel isn't as big a fan as you are.

Go ahead and be enthusiastic about your favorite band, but don't parade yourself around as if you're better than everyone else and automatically assume that everyone else is a liar and a fake when they try to level with you about maybe, possibly, having the same interests that you do in music.

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball

note: who CARES when you knew about the release. who CARES that your "jukebox" 7" is unplayed. at the end of the day its records and we're all about discussing them here but we don't sit here and argue over who is...i dont even know how to put what you're putting off.. "better at records?"?